Job Title-Liferay Architect
Day Rate-£500-£600 (Outside IR35)
Duration- 3 months (extendable)
Location-Leamington Spa (Initially Remote)
Required Technical Skill Set – Experience in Portal development and back-end system integrations with Liferay DXP, Custom portlets in Liferay 7.3 and 7.0
Desired Experience Range – 10 Years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioural Competency):
- Portal development Experience using Liferay DXP.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Experience in Liferay migration projects.
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modelling for web applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Liferay solution architecture and deployment designs.
- Experience in Liferay DXP Web APIs and Frameworks.
- Experience in projects on Content Management System migration targeting to Liferay DXP.
- Be able to demonstrate Liferay’s capabilities in each of major release to business and guide them on usage of new features
- Worked as Solution Architect in large scale Liferay projects and proven the software development experience with Agile methodology.
- Liferay Certification.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Work as a Liferay Architect
- Design solution
- Own the overall technical delivery
- Guide and train team members to execute project