Location-London (Initially Remote)
Salary -£60K-£75K plus benefit
- You are experienced in designing, building and integrating with RESTful APIs.
- You care about software architecture across the front-end and back-end, and the APIs that glue them together.
- You have extensive knowledge of Git and Continuous Integration.
- You are an advocate for Test Driven Development.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of AWS - in particular, ECS, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, CloudWatch, Cognito and CodePipeline.
- You are proficient with Terraform or other comparable infrastructure-as-code tools.
- You understand that good engineering is not about trends but is built on top of principles and tradeoffs.
- You have empathy for customer needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals.
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team.
- You are flexible; we’re a young startup and you’ll be building lots of fun things, proof of concepts, MVPs, as well as core regulated systems