Job Title-JIRA Admin
Client-Renowned Software /IT Consulting firm
Rate: £350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
Duration- 3-6 months (Extendable)
Location: Edinburgh, UK (Initially Remote)
- Analyse, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Extended roadmaps, EazyBI, Power BI, Jira Align and other add ons
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Maintain the Sandbox (test environment) as well as live
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA cloud premium environment
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Performa Jira training/guidance where required
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; or Master’s degree.
- 4+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position may involve some interfacing with customers.