Job Title-Treasury Manager (Accountant)
Location-Central London (Remote for now, Flexible working post Covid)
Contract Duration-6 months (Extendable)
Day Rate-£300-£350 (Outside IR35)
Client-Large Consulting Firm
Overview of key Treasury activities for the Treasury Manager role
- Oversee end to end Cash flow forecast / actuals process across Group (Group / 5 countries).
- Manage effective relationships with key stakeholders - Internal (Group / 5 Countries) / External (e.g. Bankers)
- Daily Cash positioning over all accounts / banks / legal entities and Bank Guarantees (previous day actual position / current day forecast close)
- Production of weekly Cashflow consolidation including forecast/actuals analysis
- Conduct weekly calls with business units to challenge and understand key drivers/variances. Communicate weekly consolidation to senior team.
- Lead the production of MI with key treasury insights
- Liaise with AP/AR to capture payments & receipts information. Also forecasting and providing weekly payment budgets for carrier and non-carrier teams based on liquidity form weekly CFF.
- Reconcile the Bank Accounts daily
- Maintain the FX position in ensuring new rates is updated monthly on CFF and daily new rates on cash management file.
- Manage Electronic payment process by uploading payment files to the banking platform and using the correct payment types to ensure efficient value is achieved.
- Admin for all banks adding/removing users, setting up business cards, support contact for banks.
- FX Rate analysis-done every time budget is created.
- Lead the ongoing Treasury efficiency and improvements by streamlining the current end to end process, MI reporting and enhance the insights going to the CFO / FP&A Director / GFC / Board.
- Lead on effective hedging arrangements / policy for exposure and any other material risks which need to be hedged.
- Develop and maintain effective documentation for end to end treasury process, risks, controls and workings.