Job Title-Salesforce Developer
Client-Global Consulting Firm
Day Rate-£350-£400 (Outside IR35)
Duration-6 months (extendable)
Location-London (Initially Remote, Flexible working post Covid)
Essential skills & experience:
- Must have 7+ years of overall IT experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Good understanding of Salesforce implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com application development.
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages: Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightning components and SOQL.
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, Custom coding, and Web Services.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external applications via web-services using integration/middleware (e.g. Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.) and on-demand ETL processes.
- Experience with Force.com application, packaging, and deployment.
- Understanding of LWC (Lightning Web Component) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- Preferred Certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II