Job Title-Application Support Engineer
Client-Global Consulting Firm
Day Rate-£250-£300 (Outside IR35)
Duration-6 months (extendable)
Location-London or Reading (Hybrid working)
Role : Application Support Engineer
Experience : 6-9 Years
Technology Stack :
Must have [Base Skill] :
Application support experience - 1
Shell Scripting – 2
Database - 3
Apache Splunk – 4
Good to have [On Job Learning]:
Jenkins - CI/CD - 1
Apache Kafka, Hive - 2
Apache Spark - 3
Networking Knowledge - 6
Good to have knowledge on MicroStrategy - 7
Good to have knowledge on SOAP UI, PostMan - 8
Roles and Responsibilities
[Must have skills from technical and functional perspective]
- Must have strong experience in writing Shell scripts.
- Must have RDBMS knowledge and writing queries.
- Must have experience in Unix environment (Tomcat, jws)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to collaborate with functional team and business users.
- Must have the Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Should be able to work in Application support project in rotational shifts (on Weekends as well).
[Good to have skills from technical and functional perspective]
- Good to have experience in Jenkins configuration, set-up and scheduling.
- Good to have experience in writing Splunk queries and creating Splunk dashboards and reports.
- Good to have programming experience in Core Java or Python.
- Good to have experience working on network commands, SHA Certificates etc.
- Good to have experience in configuring and testing through SOAP UI, Postman.
- Good to have knowledge BNFS Domain knowledge.