Job Title-M365 SME
Client-Global Consulting Firm
Day Rate-£400-£450 (Outside IR35)
Duration-6 months (extendable)
Location-Reading (Remote for now, Hybrid in future)
- 8+years demonstrable relevant IT experience
- Support the release and change management processes required to implement technical changes to our product components.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by governing the validation and verification of technical output through QA and test processes.
- Fully conversant with Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts as applied to data driven analytics projects. Including CI/CD Coding, security testing best practice and standards.
- Experience with designing, building, and operating analytics solutions using AWS/Azure cloud technologies and in automated data driven testing.
- Configure and deploy new feature releases
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
- Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles.
- Practical experience of Office 365 solution suite (Sharepoint, Power Platform, Teams, Azure Active Directory etc)
- Excellent knowledge of M365 and future Microsoft roadmap/strategy